RR Donnelley Global Turnkey Solutions gives manufacturers the ability to consolidate and simplify the management of class c components and selected commodities. We strategically manage the supply base and deliver components on-demand to your hub, facility or direct to point-of-use on the manufacturing line.
The factory supply model provides a material supply solution which reduces your resource and space requirements while providing reduced excess and obsolescence (E&O) risk and improved supply chain control ensuring a reliable supply of components.
Our global ERP system provides EDI integration, process automation, communication, process execution, alerting, reporting and visibility.
Leveraging existing process, tools, supplier management and commodity expertise, the factory supply model includes:
- Demand management and planning
- Inventory optimization and procurement
- Component supply call-off (hourly, daily, weekly)
- Customs clearance and duty management
- Sourcing and supplier development
- Inventory ownership
- Labeling, testing/inspection and sub-assemblies
- Bulk product breakdown
- EDI integration and on-line reporting
- Track and traceability
- Life-cycle management
|Total cost and service
The total supply cost and service model is optimized through:
- Reduced administration and transaction costs
- Optimized deliveries and reduced handling
- Consolidated invoicing/pay-by-consumption
||Invaluable space made available in your factory by reducing/eliminating the warehousing storage required.