RR Donnelley Global Turnkey Solutions is a world-class supply chain management provider. For decades, some of the companies with the world’s best known brands have been relying on the competitive solutions and integrated service we provide. These companies come from a wide range of market sectors, each with their own set of challenges and solution requirements.
RR Donnelley Global Turnkey Solutions manages multiple product types across diverse industries. These market segments and challenges include:
- High-Tech – a responsive supply chain, with lower inventory, in region postponement and configuration
- Consumer Electronics – supporting extended supply chains, helping to respond faster with customized products with a range of product configurations and languages
- Retail – improving on-shelf availability and competitiveness, responding to consumer demand with speed and flexibility
- Medical – maintaining a secure supply chain that conforms to regulatory requirements and provides better visibility.
Clients choose us for many reasons and we help them address many common challenges:
- Our comprehensive suite of capabilities and focus on supply chain excellence allow us to provide customers with outsourced solutions that:
- Reduce Cost
- Improve Performance
- Ensure Quality
- Versatile Payment Models. We can improve your cash-to-cash cycle as well as helping you stretch your credit limit with manufacturers.
- Global Sourcing. We are able to leverage our buying power and extensive network of suppliers to source competitively priced quality material that is available to meet demand
- Global Reach. With facilities located across the globe we are able to select the best location considering a range of factors including; access to road, sea and air transport networks, availability of skilled resources and proximity to distribution centers or manufacturers.
- Supply Chain Visibility. Our best in class IT platform gives you 24/7 real-time supply chain visibility. This allows all partners to adjust and react to real data, to respond to demand, ensure service response, stock availability and to minimize obsolescent inventory.